|ANNUAL MAINTENANCE |
We offer Annual Maintenance (Enterprise Support Services) that includes the following:
- Software warranty Software found to be defective will be replaced free-of-charge. Please refer to our End User License Agreement for complete details.
- Voice hardware warranty The Dialogic voice boards that are used by the PhoneSoft product have an excellent record whilst in service. Few breakdowns are the rule. However, if a breakdown should occur or might be the suspected cause off a system malfunction our policy is to immediately hot swap the board. We'll send another board from our stock and await the return of the incriminated board which we will then forward to Dialogic for repair. In this way your PhoneSoft system is up and running again as quickly as possible.
- Software version and maintenance upgrades Our software is in continual development. There are two reasons for this. Firstly, and very obviously, as a software developer it is our natural tendency to keep building in more and better features. But we always try to maintain a reasonable balance between building in additional functionality and keeping things simple so the users have a product they find easy and convenient to use. The second reason for development is that as our product is built on top of Notes and Domino we constantly need to keep abreast of the development of the Notes platform.
- Telephone & e-mail support We take this very seriously. Our Technical Support Group will respond to all queries within 24 hours. Emergencies will be responded to immediately. Whilst nothing can ever be guaranteed bug free the maturity of the PhoneSoft product range with its long pedigree dating as far back as Lotus Notes version 3.5 we can say that support calls are generally not about system malfunction due to bugs. The calls we receive are usually related to training matters. System administrators don't always read the manual! But let's be fair .... sometimes it's not in the manual and should be.
- VNC remote support We encourage all our users to implement remote support. It's not often used, but it can be valuable in certain circumstances, e.g. Notes Administrator personnel familiar with PhoneSoft are absent due to vacations, etc.
- Web access to Technical Support Library Creating the Technical Support Library is a little like painting the Golden Gate Bridge. When you think you've finished it's time to start over. This database will never be complete but we diligently try to develop content based upon our experience of telephone and e-mail support contact.