Sometimes it might be required to re-detect the Dialogic boards in order to let the drivers to reinitiate the default values. To do so:
- Run Intel Dialogic Configuration Manager (DCM) and make sure Dialogic service is stopped. In case this is still running press the red button to stop it.
- Close DCM.
- Run "regedit" from Windows Start -> Run and go to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Dialogic".
- Delete the whole folder "Installed Boards".
- Close the Registry Editor.
- Run DCM again and let it detect boards.
- If necessary reconfigure the board with your PBX settings.
- Run Dialogic service by pressing the green button.